Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Cross Engagements and Wedding!

I had the pleasure of working with a fantastic couple on their engagement and wedding photos. We went up to the Husum Highlands B&B for their engagements, an old favorite of mine! Here are a few from the session:




Then just a couple weeks later I was introduced to an amazing venue, The Empress Estate, up in Woodland, Washington, about 25 minutes north of the Portland/Vancouver area. What a gorgeous location! I've recently partnered up with them as a preferred photographer and am eagerly awaiting my next wedding up there, this coming Sunday! I'm sure there will be pictures galore to be shared! In the meantime though, here are just a few from the big day with the Cross Family:

























3 comments:

Rochelle said...

What a sweet and beautiful couple...and gorgeous images!

Caroljean Strawn said...

Lovely images and beautiful couple!

Lori Romney said...

pretty!!