Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays To One and All!

Boy has it been a busy year here in Washington! I can't believe it's been almost 4 months since I last updated my poor little blog. I think maybe it's time to get some one to blog updates for me. We've definitely been busy here, both with our personal lives and with the photography business. I got to work with some absolutely adorable babies, beautiful brides, rambunctious little kids, and some fun families!

The transition of moving an entire business to a new state and having to start over basically from scratch has been a daunting but rewarding task. This year, while trying to built a new clientele, I've made some very dear new friends and made several new business connections.

So, what have I been up to these last few months? Here are a few composites and favorite pictures from my most recent adventures:

One of the fun families-



And another family with some fun big brothers!

The last local wedding of the year



And another classic county wedding cake order


Then a fun trip back to Utah for some very special clients ;)


Some birthday's



And lots of cuddly babies!!




Not to mention I finally got around to doing our own family photos- NOT a small feat. Let me tell ya, I love my little family, but I'd much rather be out there photographing YOUR family any day :)










I'm so very excited to see what next year has in store for us! Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday's from our family to yours! ~Derico Photography








5 comments:

Terry's Place said...

So fun Megan!

ANeibaur said...

You're amazing dear! I love seeing your photography, so I do hope you post more here. :)

Rochelle said...

Such fun images! Love the couple with the staches and the cake smash...too cute!

Danielle said...

Very cute. Love those mustaches!

Caroljean Strawn said...

Great idea! Very cute!