Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Curing the December Photography Blah's

My absolutely fabulous friend Alyse, who operates Photography By Alyse, posted a Photography challenge for December. Now, being so far away from her, I thought it might be something fun for me to do this month to feel like we're doing together. Plus, right now I'm working with a new Client, The Whole Ball of Yarn, and I'm pretty sure you don't want to see 1500 different yarn, knitting and crochet samples. So, to save you from that I'm going to be posting my daily challenges here and on Facebook. Here is the month's schedule...


I missed the first couple of days, so I'm picking up with yesterday's photo... Together.




3 comments:

mposeyphoto said...

Sweet photo! Actually, I would be up for seeing the yarn samples, too, but I'm weird that way. :)

Derico Photography said...

Haha! Thanks! I will post SOME of the yarn samples, just not ALL of them ;) They do have some absolutely beautiful yarn and fibers!!

Lori Romney said...

This is adorable!!