Monday, June 25, 2012

Hair With Some Fashion

Yeah, I know, MORE hair show stuff... but I am at the end of the pre-show editing! Finally! I figure all in all, before the show, I worked with about 80 models. Some were awesome-amazing, wanting some good portfolio work/experience! Some... well, we'll just say they were just there to have some fun... which is totally okay as well! I did get the chance to work with a few models that I have come to know and respect over the last couple of years, and as usual, they did some awesome work! Here are some of the less strange, more fashion-esque images from the show.










6 comments:

Teresa Sweet said...

Pretty images and love the clothes!

donna said...

These are so great! I really love all the hairstyles!

Caroljean said...

Love those long dresses! Very striking images!

caroljean said...

Love those long dresses! Striking images!

ANeibaur said...

Gorgeous!!! Love them all. First one is my fave ;)

Derico Photography said...

Thanks!!!! While the hair show is fun, the more fashion/less extravagant hair pieces are always my favorite ;)