Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Fresh Face!

I was looking at my blog last night and realized, that with the new website up and running, maybe I should take the time to spruce up this blog (especially since this is linked off my website!!). So I decided to try to tie in some themes from my website and logo. It's taken me a while to understand that branding is very important. I want people to be able to look and go "Hey, yep, that's definitely the Derico Photography I'm looking for!". Not that I've seen any other Derico Photography's out there.

I thought to myself, well, if I make graphic designs for other businesses, and take the time to do custom work for other people, why shouldn't I sit down and make something nice for myself?? Hence the fun and very vibrant new blog look. (and this is where my shameless plug comes in) If anyone out there loves the idea of getting a custom look for their blog, shoot me a message. I'd be happy to sit down and discuss your needs and provide you with a quote. Blog designs begin at $35.

Anywhoo, I've also decided that this blog is kind of dead. I don't post much. I REALLY need to rectify that! I'll be participating soon in a group to generate more traffic on photography blogs. Frankly, I welcome the thought of people coming by even if it's just in moral support. Please, absolutely feel free to leave comments and or say hi! Keep in mind, though, that this is not a place for criticism or trolling. If you want to discuss technicalities and techniques of images, feel free to send me a private email and we'll discuss away :D