Monday, April 23, 2012

It's Alive!!!

So after a VERY lengthy process, my website is officially-all the way-up and running! No more half galleries, no more "pardon our dust", just lots of pictures. I decided to go back and look at all the images I've taken and pick the best of the best to completely re-edit from scratch.

Of course now that it's all up and running, I have new pictures to edit and get put up, but this is a good thing :) I found out my shots of the Bradley daughters (Daughter's of Shawn Bradley) are being printed in PRISteen magazine's back issue from Winter 2011, as well as the beauty pages, which I shot. Better late than never, I say! And I was asked for a designer spotlight I had shot to be used for a prom spread. Almost done editing those, so hopefully those will be part of the updates on my website soon!

Anywhoo, feel free to check out my website :) It's finally something I feel proud to share, and it's been a long time in the making. www.dericophotography.com

No comments: